Saturday, 4 May 2013

May TBR Pile

I'm not going to be too ambitious with my TBR pile this month as every month I fail miserably at sticking to what I intended to read at the beginning of the month. I've picked out a few books that I think I will definitely get through, but in May I hope to read around six books.

 
1. Demon Glass by Rachel Hawkins - continuing straight on from Hex Hall with this trilogy. Love the writing and I'm nearly done with this one right now so it should be an early finish for me this month.


2. Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins - again, hope to read this trilogy cover to cover and get it finished with this month before the spin-off series is released.
 
 
 

3. The Elite by Kiera Cass - I have quite low expectations for this book as even though I loved The Selection, I haven't heard many good reviews. Hopefully I'll enjoy it!
 
 
4. The Diviners by Libba Bray - picked this one up from the library and now I really want to read it. It's set in my favourite era and I hope that I will enjoy it even though it's sooo long!

Those are all of the books that I picked out to read this month. I hope to read more than this but again, I'm not going to be too ambitious because I'm awful at sticking to TBR piles!

Let me know what's on your May TBR pile below!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, I don't want to be tooo ambitious, 'cos May = exams time for me (Graduation from University). So..I wanna read at least 4 books. My TBR list is HUGE, but I have to choose..let 'em be "Empress of the World" by Sara Ryan, "Great Gatsby", "Julie&Julia" by Julie Powell and "Animal Farm" by George Orwell.
    Have a great reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the Great Gatsby! And I didn't like Animal Farm but I hope you do:)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely loved The Diviners. It's what got me into reading the 1920's, and I thought it was absolutely fantastic and a bit creepy. I hope you enjoy it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard absolutely amazing things about The Diviners! I bought it at the book store last time I went in and purchased it based on what I've been hearing about it. Now...I must get around to reading it! I also love reading about the 1920's (LOVE the great gatsby and can't wait for the movie!).

    ReplyDelete